[dev] Maintenance patch requires libHorde files, where are they ?

brook davis brook at linuxbox.com
Fri May 18 17:23:52 UTC 2007

Hi Hordesters,

I created a patch some time ago (horde-3.1.1) that implements a new
maintenance task allowing users and administrators to set per folder
purge options.  It's essentially this feature request on the bugs site:

[#56] IMP maintenance should apply to a configurable folder set.

I'm working now on updating my patch to apply against CVS HEAD.  The IMP
portion went well, however, there are also some slight modifications to
Horde, which aren't going as smoothly.  Specifically, the following
files are missing and it isn't obvious from CHANGES where this code has
gone:

lib/Horde/Maintenance.php
lib/Horde/Prefs.php

The changes are very minor.  One deals with ensuring the purge_folders
task gets run even if the user deselects it, or tries to not 'confirm'
the action (admin override).  The other deals with allowing hooks on
prefs of type "special".

Could someone shed some light on this for me?  Where has this
functionality moved in the code, or where is the best place to introduce
the functionality described?

Any and all help appreciated.

Best,

Brook