[dev] Kronolith Api method proposal

Duck duck at obala.net
Mon May 21 17:36:06 UTC 2007

In kronoliht we can show external calendars from listTimeObjects api calls or
remote calendars. But imagine that an api has multiply calendars. The list
timeObject is unusable and the users actually must enter each .ics calendar
separately in his remote calendar pref. To simplify the user effort (even for
one calendar), can I create a patch for Kronolith that allows us to add a
remote calendar by an api call? This will allow us to add a “Add to my
calendars” link in other modules. This can even solve the showing dilemma of
adding completed or uncompleted tasks from nag.

Duck