[dev] Kronolith Api method proposal

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Fri May 25 18:47:17 UTC 2007

Quoting Duck <duck at obala.net>:

> On Monday 21 of May 2007 22:56:51 Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:
>> So, calendar/subscribe and calendar/unsubscribe? Sounds good to me.
>> Will need to wait until Horde 4 to really make use of it in existing
>> apps, but that's alright.
>
> Here is the patch.

Cool! This is committed now; I changed a few things. I made it not
specific to remote calendars (you pass an array of calendar
information with a 'type' parameter), and I took out the default
username/passwords, since there are public calendars that don't
require either and you wouldn't want to send your username or password
to them.

Thanks,
-chuck