[dev] [cvs] commit: incubator/minerva/lib Outcome s.php Recurrence.php api.php incubator/minerva/locale/s l_SI/LC_MESSAGES minerva.mo incubator/minerva/outcome i cs.php list.php topay.php incubator/minerva/po minerva .pot sl_SI.po incubator/minerva/recurrence ics.php li st.php ...

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Sun May 27 13:58:49 UTC 2007

>> Exactly - same thing as I might want to see only some of my tasklists
>> on my calendar. Right now the tasklists that show up on the calendar
>> are affected by my display choices in Nag - not good.
>
> This still could be done by a thing like Whups' listTimeCategories().

That's a possibility, but it doesn't really offer the flexibility that
individually defined .ics calendars do. For example, what if I only
wanted to see tickets from a specific queue on the calendar? And in
Nag, the options are by tasklist, by completed/future/incomplete/all,
and any combination of those (you could throw in category too, perhaps).

Thinking about this it seems like we need an internal calendar
browser, not just a select box. "What do you want on your calendar: "
... list of applications, then each application can describe its
time-object-like-things in a way appropriate for that application.

-chuck