[dev] Creating a new app.

Michael Rubinsky mike at theupstairsroom.com
Tue May 29 21:36:47 UTC 2007

Quoting Luis Zarrabeitia <kyrie at uh.cu>:

> Hi.
> A few years ago (with horde2), there were simple instructions on the
> documentation about how to create a new horde module - there was even
> an 'skel' proyect with the basics.
>
> I've returned to horde after a while, with the intent of learning how to
> create new apps (and perhaps create a serious one), but I can no longer find
> the skel, nor the documentation, wiki or the main site.

- horde.org is the main site

- wiki.horde.org is the wiki

- in the horde CVS tree there is a project called skeleton that can
get you started. There are also a number of presentations in CVS under
/presentations that demonstrate a number of useful horde concepts. See
horde.org/source for information on obtaining the latest development
code.

- and of course, as you've discovered, there is the mailing list. Feel
free to come here to ask questions...

Good luck!

Thanks,
mike