[dev] Fwd: Re: Creating a new app.

Michael Rubinsky mike at theupstairsroom.com
Tue May 29 22:09:46 UTC 2007

----- Forwarded message from kyrie at uh.cu -----
     Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 17:50:29 -0400
     From: Luis Zarrabeitia <kyrie at uh.cu>
  Subject: Re: [dev] Creating a new app.
       To: mrubinsk at horde.org

On Tuesday 29 May 2007 17:36, Michael Rubinsky wrote:
> Quoting Luis Zarrabeitia <kyrie at uh.cu>:
> > I've returned to horde after a while, with the intent of learning how to
> > create new apps (and perhaps create a serious one), but I can no longer
> > find the skel, nor the documentation, wiki or the main site.
>
> - horde.org is the main site
>
> - wiki.horde.org is the wiki

Ha ha ha! [this is me actually laughing]. I meant, 'nor in the documentation,
in  the wiki or in the main site'. My bad (though it just made me laugh a
lot). Anyway, I didn't think on looking at the CVS tree, and the
presentations I'm sure will be very useful. Thanks! I'll get on it right
away. Thanks again.

--
Luis Zarrabeitia (aka Kyrie)
Fac. de Matemática y Computación, UH.