[dev] horde_memcache driver fix

Duck duck at obala.net
Wed May 30 12:15:56 UTC 2007

On Wednesday 30 of May 2007 13:59:34 Michael M Slusarz wrote:
> Actually, there is no reason to use $_prefix at all in
> Horde_Cache_memcache so usage of that variable has been completely
> removed.

In the main horde_cache cass I dont see that the prefix is used.
Is only set in the params.

But without the prefix memcache storage is unsable. because memcached server
is not aware of vhost. Fort the session driver this is not a problem, since
session ids are unique. But in the normal cache engine, data overlaps, if the
keys are the same. So the prafix MUST be used in at least in the cache
implementation.

Duck