[dev] [cvs] commit: agora/lib View.php api.php

Michael Rubinsky mike at theupstairsroom.com
Fri Jun 1 20:14:12 UTC 2007

Quoting Duck <duck at obala.net>:

> duck        2007-06-01 12:26:26 EDT
>
>   Modified files:
>     lib                  api.php
>   Added files:
>     lib                  View.php
>   Log:
>   Extend doComments to allow user to switch threaded/flat view. Flat
> view has pagination and the ability to resort comments directly from
> the comments. I will try to find some time this weekend to combine
> this  code from the classic thread listing.
>
>   Revision  Changes    Path
>   1.1       +123 -0    agora/lib/View.php (new)
>   1.104     +19 -31    agora/lib/api.php

This completely breaks displaying comments via the api for me.  I get
SQL errors displayed on screen, fatal errors when trying to switch
from flat to threaded, and it also displays ALL comments...not just
the one for the current image/article/etc...

--
Thanks,
Mike

"Am I getting old, or has the supermarket been playing great music lately?"