[dev] [cvs] commit: ansel/lib/Views Gallery.php

Michael Rubinsky mike at theupstairsroom.com
Thu Jun 7 20:06:50 UTC 2007

> Quoting Michael Rubinsky <mike at theupstairsroom.com>:
>
>>   Log:
>>   This gets rid of the delete icon for the tags when no js is present.
>
> Not to be too demanding, I hope, but document.write is really a pretty
> ugly solution. Why can't the delete link go to a script that will just
> redirect the user back to the page that they're currently on, after
> deleting the tag?

Hmm, guess it could. Guess I was just thinking that since we could
also add/delete tags from the property view I would just not show
this...but I could easily just fall back to a typical form type
thingie :)

The rest of the stuff on the gallery view though (like the select all,
none links) I can't think of a way to degrade without just outputting
in js like that.  While we're on the subject, the actions won't work
without js mostly due to a lack of a submit button...should we add a
small 'go' type button to the right of the select menu inside a
<noscript> tag?

Thanks,
mike

--