[dev] [cvs] commit: ansel/templates/tile image.inc

Michael Rubinsky mike at theupstairsroom.com
Thu Jun 7 20:14:10 UTC 2007

> Quoting Michael Rubinsky <mike at theupstairsroom.com>:
>
>>   Log:
>>   Don't show the checkbox on image tiles if we are in the Results
>> view...there is no reason to select them.
>
> Hmm, why? Can't we perform actions on search results?

Currently, there are no actions available while tag browsing. I
honestly didn't think delete|move|copy made much sense from within
that view. Well, I guess I could see 'delete' - maybe someone just
broke up with a girlfriend and wants to delete all images tagged with
her name - but move just doesn't seem right in that context since
we're not viewing a complete gallery. I guess I could be convinced
'copy' makes some sense in this context though...