[dev] text2html issue

Michael Rubinsky mike at theupstairsroom.com
Sun Jun 10 20:40:50 UTC 2007

I'm not really sure if this is an issue with Text_Filter per se, but
I've come across a problem that I can't quite track down. Not filing
on bugs since I'm not 100% sure where the problem lies yet...

Within Ansel,  using TEXT_HTML_MICRO while parsing captions in various
places seems to completley break the page.  It seems to have something
to do with where the imp javascript is included. The issue does not
happen when you force a mailto: url.

To reproduce: set a image caption to contain something resembling a
valid email address, then try to view the gallery page that contains
that image tile... Similar issue when viewing the image view as well.

Changling parselevel to TEXT_HTML_MICRO_LINKURL fixes the issue in
Ansel, but didn't know if there was some other underlying issue here
that needed to be looked into?

Thanks,
mike

--