[dev] [cvs] commit: ansel image.php ansel/lib/Views Image.php ansel/templates/view gallery.inc image.inc

Michael Rubinsky mike at theupstairsroom.com
Tue Jun 12 16:25:58 UTC 2007

> Quoting Michael Rubinsky <mike at theupstairsroom.com>:
>
>>   Still need to figure out how to degrade the gallery actions
>> properly since in essence, we'll need three different submit buttons
>> (move,copy,delete) - plus, do we really want to allow deletions
>> without the ability to put up a confirmation?
>
> We should probably have a preference for whether or not to show delete
> confirmations, but by default, no, we shouldn't allow deleting without
> confirmation; the answer is to show an intermediate page, though, not
> to disallow deleting without javascript. :)
>
> For the three different submit buttons, that's no problem - you can
> name them differently, and only the one that's clicked on should show
> up in the final form data submitted by the browser.

What about when just pressing enter though?  I thought that there was
no real way of ensuring which submit value gets submitted when just
pressing enter on a form with multiple submits - or is my knowledge
outdated?   It's not a problem on the image view, just the gallery
view since we can't give the tag stuff it's own form...jeez. Sometime
the simplest things... :-\

Thanks,
mike

--