[dev] Whups: Notice: Undefined index: hour....

C. Wirichs c_wirichs at vnet24.com
Tue Jun 12 21:34:41 UTC 2007

Hello together,

when trying to create a new ticket in whups I get the following bunch of notices/warnings:

Notice: Undefined index: hour in /horde/pear/PEAR/Horde/Form.php on line 2892
Notice: Undefined index: minute in /horde/pear/PEAR/Horde/Form.php on line 2892
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /horde/pear/PEAR/Horde/Form.php:2892) in /horde/whups/templates/common-header.inc on line 3
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /horde/pear/PEAR/Horde/Form.php:2892) in /horde/whups/templates/common-header.inc on line 4

I am using the latest snapshot-versions of Horde framework (3.2-cvs) and whups (1.0-cvs). I tried to create a new config file but that didn't help. The dev-mailinglist already shows a similar error report, but I could not find any solution so far.
Whups is the only application causing such an error. The other apps (gollem, imp, ingo, kronolith, mnemo, nag, turba, wicked) work without any problems.

PHP-Version: 5.2.1
MySQL-Version: 5.0.30

Hopefully you can help me!

Thanks!