[dev] [cvs] commit: ansel image.php ansel/lib/Views Image.php ansel/templates/view gallery.inc image.inc

Michael Rubinsky mike at theupstairsroom.com
Wed Jun 13 00:59:24 UTC 2007

> Quoting Michael Rubinsky <mike at theupstairsroom.com>:
>
>> What about when just pressing enter though?  I thought that there
>> was  no real way of ensuring which submit value gets submitted when
>> just  pressing enter on a form with multiple submits - or is my
>> knowledge  outdated?   It's not a problem on the image view, just
>> the gallery  view since we can't give the tag stuff it's own
>> form...jeez. Sometime  the simplest things... :-\
>
> Honestly I'm not sure. I think you need to play around a bit with
> using Enter and see what gets set and what doesn't.

Unfortunetly, it seems that unless a sumbit button was actually
clicked on, or has focus when enter is pressed, FF, at least, sends
what seems to be the first submit button in the form - delete in our
case.  Sooo, with no js, I type some tags into the add tag input box,
press enter with the input box still having the focus....and it
attempts to delete any selected   Will test with IE also, but I don't
expect much different. :-/

I'm out of ideas on this one folks, except, or course, for just
requiring js for actions to work (like we currently do in some other
apps).

Thanks,
mike

--