[dev] [cvs] commit: dimp dimp.js.php dimp/js DimpCore.js dimp/js/src DimpCore.js

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at horde.org
Thu Jun 14 21:04:54 UTC 2007

> slusarz     2007-06-14 17:01:58 EDT
>
>   Modified files:
>     .                    dimp.js.php
>     js                   DimpCore.js
>     js/src               DimpCore.js
>   Log:
>   Remove some unneeded global variables.  Also, I think the IE compressed JS
>   thing is incorrect - the problem seen was resolved by fixing stuff
> elsewhere.
>
>   Revision  Changes    Path
>   1.37      +1 -13     dimp/dimp.js.php
>   1.238     +1 -1      dimp/js/DimpCore.js
>   1.238     +19 -11    dimp/js/src/DimpCore.js
>
>   Chora Links:
>   http://cvs.horde.org/diff.php/dimp/dimp.js.php?r1=1.36&r2=1.37&ty=u
>   http://cvs.horde.org/diff.php/dimp/js/DimpCore.js?r1=1.237&r2=1.238&ty=u
>
> http://cvs.horde.org/diff.php/dimp/js/src/DimpCore.js?r1=1.237&r2=1.238&ty=u

Looks like I forgot to commit these changes to DimpCore.js from
earlier today.  Commit message should be appended with the following:
* Fixes for drag/drop folder renaming.  Allow drag/drop to all
"special" folders except Inbox, and don't allow dragging to a child
folder (causing bad circular reference issues).

michael