[dev] text2html issue

Michael Rubinsky mike at theupstairsroom.com
Fri Jun 15 21:06:15 UTC 2007

> Quoting Michael Rubinsky <mike at theupstairsroom.com>:
>
>> That was my thought exactly, but wasn't sure of the best way to fix
>> at  the moment.
>
> Well, output buffering is possibly the cleanest way to do it.

The saga continues....output buffering wouldn't work - it just kept
discarding hugh chunks - like everything from <head> through the menu
bar. In looking into it, it seems that the original issue only occurs
when compressing output - turning that off causes the expected
behaviour without any further fixes. I'll continue to try to figure
this out...

Thanks,
mike

--