[dev] Workers in Hermes and Gulliver

Duck duck at obala.net
Wed Jun 20 11:37:58 UTC 2007

On Wednesday 20 of June 2007 12:38:35 Jan Schneider wrote:
> Hermes already has a client selection.

But is a drop down. With a lot of clients is a little problematic. The pop-up
allows browsing per letter and when you click the client data is copied by
JS.

> I don't think it's necessary, it's just a select tag, no?

The client field is a text input. The selection consists of some code, html
and js to copy the data to the calling form. Laeater I will like to add an
ajax search like we have in imp for the recipient address.

Duck