[dev] Workers in Hermes and Gulliver

Duck duck at obala.net
Wed Jun 20 17:42:20 UTC 2007

On Tuesday 19 of June 2007 15:26:14 Jan Schneider wrote:
> That's exactly what meeting planning in Kronolith is suited for. All
> we need is to integrate the resource management. Someone is already
> working on this.

Ok. I will try to do this inside Kronolith. Of course I must create a custom
event addition form to simplify this kind of event addition (minimize form
and add attendees directly in the event form). And here I have a question.
Can I add a method and configuration to Kronolith to return the event
addition page. Named “getAddLink” will by default return the new.php and in
allowed to be changed by a configuration option. This will simplify adding
dedicated event addition forms.  Or you have an a better advice (ex. add a
rewrite rule for this host).

Duck