[dev] How to hide an app from the sidebar

Luis Zarrabeitia kyrie at uh.cu
Mon Jun 25 13:04:31 UTC 2007

Hello.
I'm trying to build a custom horde app, but I need it to be visible (and
accessible) only to certain group of users (i.e, I have an already implemented
function "isAuthorized" that returns if the user is allowed to see it).

I'm trying to do it with a very simple app (the skeleton and the imp), I saw in
the sources that before showing the menu entry, Horde asks for the READPERM and
the SHOWPERM... but I don't know where to put my code to return those perms.

Sorry for my english... please help :D

Thnx.

--
Luis Zarrabeitia
Facultad de Matemática y Computación, UH

--
"Al mundo nuevo corresponde la Universidad nueva"
UNIVERSIDAD DE LA HABANA