[dev] Turba contact lists

Michael Rubinsky mike at theupstairsroom.com
Tue Jul 10 03:50:41 UTC 2007

I've been hacking away at Turba trying to solve some problems with the
new share code as it relates to multiple share-enabled sources as well
as some IMSP related issues...anyway,  I've gotten mostly there, but
somewhere along the way creating contact lists seems to have broken
for me...and I want to verify it wasn't broken before I touched stuff.
  My HEAD tree has many changes in it, so could someone verify that
creating a contact list in an address book other than the one the
selected contacts are in is working?  (For me, the contact list is
created in the current address book, regardless of the one selected in
the actions menu).

Thanks,
mike

--