[dev] Clients UI

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Fri Jul 13 21:33:33 UTC 2007

Quoting Duck <duck at obala.net>:

> You can click on a popup window and select a client, or use the as you type
> autocompleter. By selecting the client the JS will copy the form with all the
> data of client available (client[key] index => client_key field)
>
> I attached a test file. Maybe helps.

Ah, okay. I finally figured out that a while ago I botched my clients
addressbook setting. Oops. :)

The autocomplete works well; an option to allow selecting multiple
clients would probably be good. Do you have anything to display the
name but store the id of the client as well?

I'm not sold on the popup. I know that some people will need more than
autocomplete, but I think that a complicated dialog like that should
probably live in Turba and not be specific to clients (though of
course you should be able to lock it to a single address book). Kind
of like the Gollem selectFiles dialog.

-chuck