[dev] Horde Email Question - might be too rudimentary

Prashant Jagarlapudi jprashant28 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 30 16:32:34 UTC 2007

Hi,

I had installed Horde a few months back and it appeared to me at that time that Horde Email would work ONLY if an SMTP server were available. Is that still the case?

Is it possible to have a database based email messaging system for the users of the horde installation that I have put out there for my company?

Prashant