[dev] [cvs] commit: turba/scripts/sql turba_objects.mssql.sql turba_objects.mysql.sql turba_objects.oci8.sql turba_objects.pgsql.sql turba_objects.sql turba/scripts/upgrades 2007-08-05_remove_lastname_null_constraint.sql turba/config attributes.php.dist sources.php.dist

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Mon Aug 6 02:04:28 UTC 2007

Quoting Michael Rubinsky <mike at theupstairsroom.com>:

>   - Reorder 'fields' array for the localsql configuration so that
> 'lastname' is the first field - this assures that contact lists
> named with a single word will populate the required lastname field.

Doesn't that also mean that when you view the contact list's own
attributes, the name will be displayed backwards?

I think I finally understand the problem here, it's when you name a
new contact list, and so you're not using the backend's fields. What
about just adding a simple setting to backends named
"contact_name_field" or some such which specifies which name field (if
it's not "name") should be used when naming contact lists?

-chuck