[dev] Please help us close a few before Ingo 1.2 is released!

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Sun Aug 12 19:05:41 UTC 2007

Hi folks-

I'm looking to close several tickets before the final Ingo 1.2 release.

The first two are procmail related. I am not a procmail guru, but I've
done my reading and have proposed fixes/at least analysis of them. I'd
like someone else to look at them and make sure that what I'm
proposing makes sense, though:

http://bugs.horde.org/ticket/?id=4333
http://bugs.horde.org/ticket/?id=5581

The third ticket has to do with IMAP client-side filters; for this one
I'm just looking for a sanity check and/or opinions:
http://bugs.horde.org/ticket/?id=5539

In addition, please take a look at the queue for Ingo on
bugs.horde.org and make sure there's nothing else that should be, or
can be easily, knocked off before the 1.2 release.

Thanks!

-chuck