[dev] [patch] missing events in kronolith calendar view

Sönke Schwardt schwardt at univention.de
Tue Aug 21 08:25:24 UTC 2007

Hi!

We discovered some problems with kronolith's calendar view using the kolab
backend. Some of our events are not shown in day view or week view. The day
view sometimes also displays some wrong events that should occur about a week
later.

We tracked the issue down to listEvents() in kronolith/lib/Driver/kolab.php.
This function returned only events that start and end _within_ the given
period. Event that e.g. start before and end within the period are not
returned. That causes some interesting results in different views of
kronolith. The attached patch fixes that issue. Would be nice if the patch
will be added to cvs.

Regards

 Sönke Schwardt
--
** Besuchen Sie uns auf der Systems vom 23.-26. Oktober 2007 in München **
   ** Themenpark "Perspektive Open Source" - Halle B2 - Stand 110-17 **

Sönke Schwardt          Entwicklung               schwardt at univention.de
Univention GmbH         Linux for your business    fon: +49 421 22232-40
Mary-Somerville-Str.1   28359 Bremen               fax: +49 421 22232-99
                                                http://www.univention.de