[dev] Slovenian OS conference

Duck duck at obala.net
Wed Sep 5 09:31:06 UTC 2007

Hi

On 27th and 28th September in Portorož Slovenia, it will take place the
„International Business Linux and Open Source Conference IBLOC“. I will have
a little talk (in Slovenian) for our company. I will explain how we
incorporate open source in our services and products. And for an practical
example I will present Minerva, and as I have enough time and there are no
objections, its sub-environment – Horde. For this I will extract some
informations from the Horde' Library.

You can check the conference page on http://www.ibloc.si/index.php?lang=eng.
As I see the the site is still not finished but I am already listed on 27th
at 6pm. You can fly here with Easyjet or Ryanair. More about Slovenia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slovenia. I am available for any other info.

Duck