[dev] [cvs] commit: incubator/oscar/lib Oscar.php

Michael Rubinsky mike at theupstairsroom.com
Sun Sep 16 14:26:22 UTC 2007

> jan         2007-09-16 10:44:46 EDT
>
>   Modified files:
>     oscar/lib            Oscar.php
>   Log:
>   Revert 1.58 partially, the error has to be elsewhere.
>
>   Revision  Changes    Path
>   1.61      +3 -2      incubator/oscar/lib/Oscar.php
>
>   Chora Links:
>
> http://cvs.horde.org/diff.php/incubator/oscar/lib/Oscar.php?r1=1.60&r2=1.61&ty=u

FWIW, I've had problems generating thumbnails on my CentOS laptop -
ffmpeg simply fails saying Libavcodec is miscompiled (it's from an
RPM).  I think it's an issue with the version of gcc it was compiled
with - something with misaligned stack variables(?).  It works on a
more recent rpm on FC4.  mplayer is more interesting, it fails when
run from the gui, but if I copy and paste the command into a terminal
and run it, then it works fine.  Strange.

--
Thanks
Mike

"Time just hates me, that's why it made me an adult." - Josh Joplin