[dev] Info about an issue that I saw with the new agora.mysql.sql script.

eculp at encontacto.net eculp at encontacto.net
Tue Oct 2 14:41:40 UTC 2007

Interesting, I decided to just erase agora de sql and planed to start
with a clean slate but when I did I got the following error trying to
install agora.mysql.sql:

mysql --user=me --password=super intranet < agora.mysql.sql
ERROR 1064 (42000) at line 14: You have an error in your SQL syntax;
check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the
right syntax to use near '(forum_id)
)' at line 17

I'm using mysql 5.1.21 which could be causing it but the previous
$Horde: agora/scripts/sql/agora.mysql.sql,v 1.11 2007/02/24 22:21:05
chuck Exp $.  The previous structure works fine.

I don't see the error, but I'm far from an expert in mysql syntax.

I just restored my backup and went to the scripts and did:

# mysql horde < 2007-09-23_last_message.sql

# php 2007-09-23_last_message.php
Forums: 2
done

# php 2006-10-26_messages_table.php

# php 2006-10-26_forums_table.php

# php 2006-10-28_update_counts.php
PHP Notice:  Undefined index:  threads in
/usr/local/www/intranet/agora/lib/Messages.php on line 121
Processing 4 threads
Update forums
Clean cache

The only issue being the php notice about the index.  I assume that
all is again well and with a quick run through all look ok.

Thanks,

ed

Thanks,

ed