[dev] WG: File_PDF

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Thu Oct 4 12:49:48 UTC 2007

----- Weitergeleitete Nachricht von joppe at code-b.nl -----
      Datum: 3 Oct 2007 07:12:16 -0000
        Von: Joppe Aarts <joppe at code-b.nl>
    Betreff: File_PDF
         An: jan at horde.org

[This message has been brought to you via pear.php.net.]

Hello Jan,

I have a question about the File_PDF PEAR-package.

I want to use a different font then the ones provided by the package.
At the site fpdf.org is a tutorial how to create a font php-file
(makefont.php). The problem is the layout of the new file doesn't match
the one's provided by the package. So I tried to copy a font file and
rename it to something different i.e. georgia.php. It still didn't work.
In the package.xml I saw all the fonts with a md5sum. Do I have to
create a new package.xml file, with my new fonts included?

My question is now:
How can I add new fonts?

Thanks for the help.
Greetings from Holland,