[dev] File limits on Gollem FTP.

eculp at encontacto.net eculp at encontacto.net
Sat Oct 13 01:11:51 UTC 2007

I decided to try gollem ftp to download an iso image of freebsd from
my horde up-to-date cvs installation that also builds my FreeBSD
snapshots.  The iso that I want to download is 572,694,528 bytes and
when i click on the download icon it starts but then just stops
without errors that I can find.  Each snapshot consists of 3 iso
images and the 115,212,288 image downloads.  I am aware of the limits
using http but I have never run into them with ftp.

I'm sure that I'm missing something.  Any help or suggestions appreciated.

ed