[dev] LDAP prefs issue

Martin Fraer mdf at darksnow.net
Mon Oct 15 09:34:38 UTC 2007

Thanks Jan.

I added hordePerson manually and the errors went away. Over the course
of playing with ACL's to get rid of the need to have an LDAP admin
password in the config anywhere I recreated the error and ones like it
many times, but all seems to have settled down now. The strange thing
was it was complaining about the objectClass trouble but still working.

It is my understanding that the class top is implied by all others and
as such is redundant. Is there a reason for the prefs code to add it?

Thanks again, I'm glad it's working.

Martin...