[dev] Lucia Blue theme problem

Martin Fraer mdf at darksnow.net
Mon Oct 15 16:38:14 UTC 2007

Jan Schneider wrote:
> Zitat von Martin Fraer <mdf at darksnow.net>:
>
>> Just a small problem but I'm using the lucblue theme and have found that
>> the block headers don't have a top border at all.
>>
>> Since the background of the header is white, like the real background,
>> it makes it hard to determine where blocks start and looks too busy on
>> screen.
>>
>> It is a one liner, but this will fix it.
>>
>> 42a43
>>  >     border-top: 1px solid #03c;
>>
>> Hope this helps.
>
> I think this was intentional. I don't like it too much either, but
> that's a matter of taste.
>
> Jan.

Fair enough. I fixed it on my setup so it looks better. I actually think
the Blue text on the blocks is inconsistent with the theme. Shouldn't it
be the same sort of headers you have in the list views, with black text?

Anyway, I'll leave my change in, but the comment is there for the author
of the theme.

Martin...