[dev] Text_Diff

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Sun Oct 28 04:56:44 UTC 2007

Hi folks-

I've just released Text_Diff 0.3.1, with a few fixes, and proper class
names for Text_Diff_ThreeWay and Text_Diff_Mapped (though the old
versions will remain for now).

If this release works well I'd like to move the package to 1.0 pretty
quickly, and then move the post-1.0 work, in our repository at least,
to a namespaced Horde::Text::Diff package, with the old BC names
removed.

There are two open bugs for the Text_Diff package in the pear bug
system, but neither is crucial and one is a feature request, not a bug.

Comments? Help? :)

-chuck