[dev] Gulliver consultation

Duck duck at obala.net
Sun Oct 28 15:51:10 UTC 2007

Its been a long time I started the idea of an mileage tracing module –
Gulliver. I never had time to actually work on the project but now it comes
on the top of my list. Hoping to have an production ready basic version for
Christmas.

In this week I made a lot of work, and prepared all basic data handling a
javascript based editing form. Where JS calculates all you trip refund as you
type. You are refunded for every kilometer/mile driver, days being aboard and
costs you have on the road (pay troll etc) You can even enter more then one
itinerary. JS will automatically add fields and summarize the costs.

 Actually there is no saving mechanism because I must consult our personal for
GUI enhancements and our accounting service is all matches out law
regulations, before I start the data saving part.

While I consult my coworkers and find a time to go forward, I will like to
hear Hode developers about possible desired features and enhancements.

Duck