[dev] Is there a way to check trash and spam for new mail without them showing in the Virtual Inbox?

Martin Fraer mdf at darksnow.net
Wed Oct 31 16:15:14 UTC 2007

You should be able to monitor it like any other IMAP folder.

I know I can. You can't tell the system to find which folder you have
allocated as the Spam folder and check it automatically, but just go
into the folders list, select the spam folder from the list of folders
and select "Check folder(s) for new mail".

Unless I'm missing something.

Oh, I'm using the CVS FRAMEWORK_3 not head, so that could be different now.

Martin...