[dev] [cvs] commit: dimp/lib/Views ShowMessage.php

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at horde.org
Mon Nov 19 23:05:12 UTC 2007

> Zitat von Michael M Slusarz <slusarz at horde.org>:
>
>> slusarz     2007-11-19 16:36:11 EST
>>
>>   Modified files:
>>     lib/Views            ShowMessage.php
>>   Log:
>>   All of these headers already have been HTML'ified.  Escaping them again
>>   here just breaks the output.
>
> Not for me. I had an ampersand in one of the headers, iirc the from:
> header, and it was *not* escaped.

That doesn't make any sense.  Those 5 headers are all passed through
_buildAddressLinks() right before this code which creates <A> tags in
those header values.  So when you call htmlspecialchars() on this
code, all I see is the HTML code for our address links wherever an
e-mail header is supposed to be.

michael