[dev] [cvs] commit: CVSROOT avail

Duck duck at obala.net
Tue Nov 20 08:21:49 UTC 2007

On Monday 19 of November 2007 23:06:24 Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:
> chuck       2007-11-19 17:06:24 EST
>
>   Modified files:
>     .                    avail
>   Log:
>   Give Duck access to Scry

As I will like to make some more changes, I purpose to brach Srcy for H3. It
hasn't changed significantly for a long time and is php4 module so is this
are two good points to make the current stata as a milestone in Scry
development.

What I will like to do? The main is shurely to impement voters demografic
subgroups. A good statistical analisy presume to analize votes not just for
question results, but what kind of voters responses a perticular question.
For example you would like to know not just wich color is prefered by you
users but you will like to know wich color is prefered by man or weman. So I
will like to add an optional hooks to defain voter demografic goups and voter
belonging.

Othres:
- rewrite getResults/getExtendedResults() to use template/CSS and not to
harcode html
- remove switch from template to view (as this is will requre PHP5 is another
point to branch scry)
- split read (already as  tickets)
- cache poll data
- entering scry should open the last available poll, the list should be a
fallback if ther is no open pool, or of course is selected
- don't force user to go an a voting subpage, but let them vote in the general
poll view

Duck