[dev] Mailbox Quotas

Gareth McCumskey gmccumskey at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 13:08:02 UTC 2007

Hi all,

We are currently running Horde (customised to some degree) and I would like
more info on a few points if possible.

First of all, I was wondering if there was anyway to use the Horde API to
determine a users mailbox size and % used. We tried to use a shell command
run from PHP but the script has user permission issues that we cannot
resolve and thought it might be easier and more secure to use what Horde
already does to determine that.

Secondly, I also need to provide a SOAP/XML service to an outside company to
allow them to edit the aliases of users but need more information on how the
Identities work and how to use the Horde API in order to keep
the identities intact and correct in the horde_prefs table when adding,
editing and removing aliases.

All your assistance will be most useful and look forward to a response :)