[dev] DIMP - DraggableMail

Michael Davis michael at daviskingdom.net
Wed Nov 28 01:10:00 UTC 2007

Quoting Michael Davis <michael at daviskingdom.net>:

   From my understanding the 11.18 HEAD broke the dragging and dropping
of emails from one folder to another from inside DIMP.  Also I
understand the 11.21 HEAD fixed this.  Problem is - mine is STILL
broken!  I just updated *again* 11.24 and still it isn't working.  Is
there something I should have done to correct this?

I have cleared cache several times, logged off and back on and rebooted.

I see the updated draggableemail.js files in both the dimp/js and
dimp/js/src folders.

PHP 5.2.4_p20070914-pl2-gentoo (cli) (built: Oct 19 2007 12:04:57)
Zend Engine v2.2.0,
       with eAccelerator v0.9.5.1,

Gentoo OS (Linux)

Browser is Firefox 2.0.0.9

And it continues to work fine here.

michael

Checked it again today and it NOW it works!  I don't understand it.
It didn't work for three updates spread over more than a week and then
all  of it sudden - it works.  It works without any changes on my side.

Sorry to have brought it up but it didn't work after the fix but then
it started without any changes.

--
Michael Slusarz [slusarz at horde.org]