[dev] Genie

Duck duck at obala.net
Wed Nov 28 22:56:57 UTC 2007

I guess there is no current planned development of Genie. Xmas approaches and
I am thinking about install Genie on my community site. Of course I will like
to make some changes before. I will like to add basic product types and made
some classical changes like split read support, remove Horde_Table usage,
application tables.js, php5.... So if this is possible I would like to see
the current code to be branched and of course to receive access to access.

Duck