[dev] Genie wishlist selection

Duck duck at obala.net
Fri Nov 30 13:08:52 UTC 2007

I finished meant changes to Genie.

But as soon I tried to give it to some users to receive feedback I comes out
that on my site (41k registered users, 16k active/every day users) the
whishlist selection can grow a little bit to much. I imagine 1-3k options in
your wish list selection... So I am looking for ideas to solve this problem.

My fist idea is to add a wishlist management interface to allow to add
wishlists to your selection. To provide BC and more common usage to small
installation, let say that the management interface will activate only if
there is more than 50 possible entries. Comments?

Duck