[dev] [cvs] commit: turba/lib api.php

Michael Rubinsky mike at theupstairsroom.com
Fri Jan 4 15:26:05 UTC 2008

> Zitat von Michael Rubinsky <mike at theupstairsroom.com>:
>
>> mrubinsk    2008-01-03 15:51:37 EST
>>
>>   Modified files:
>>     lib                  api.php
>>   Log:
>>   We want an array of *all* the cfgSources keys, not just the first one.
>>
>>   Bug: 6064
>>
>>   Revision  Changes    Path
>>   1.241     +2 -3      turba/lib/api.php
>
> Are you sure? As far as I understand the code this should only be a
> fallback if no source has been requested by other means.

Maybe its a case of confusion as to the expected behaviour on my part.
  From Kronolith_FreeBusy::getUrl() if the user's search_sources pref
is empty (as would be the case if it was never explicitly set) then an
empty array is passed and only one address book - the one that happens
to be first in the cfgSources array - is searched.  I would have
expected that all your available address books would be searched -
just like the behaviour of the addressbooks pref in Turba (IIRC).

Thanks,
mike

--
The Horde Project (www.horde.org)