[dev] Silver Theme

Martin Fraer mdf at darksnow.net
Thu Jan 10 15:11:11 UTC 2008

Sorry Chuck.

I am using the CVS FRAMEWORK_3 and the png file at that path is missing.
I removed the reference to it from my info.php and that fixed the
problem. I followed the rest of this thread and have done an update
today and it is working fine now, with a new icon and everything ;)

Thanks for the quick response.

Martin...