[dev] new optimized sql Share driver

Duck duck at obala.net
Mon Jan 14 15:46:03 UTC 2008

On Monday 14 of January 2008 14:30:23 Jan Schneider wrote:
> > I must add someting here. Looking at share code we list shares using
> > share name as list index. I purpose to change this to use directly the
> > share ID. This will speed up geting the share in the manipulation process
> > even in DataTree driver and save a little bit of list memory.
>
> That's not possible since other share implementation like Kolab don't
> have IDs.

We do not translate index to integers so I guess it will be the same.

Another question about owner permission. I noticed that kronolith, nag and
mnemo create another permission entry for the owner. In all this applications
the permission value is 30. Why? Owner always has the rights to do every
thing. We just create additional not need data, or I am missing something?

Duck