[dev] [cvs] commit: genie item.php wishlists.php genie/lib Genie.php base.php genie/po genie.pot sl_SI.po genie/templates/wishlists shared.inc

Duck duck at obala.net
Fri Jan 18 07:49:21 UTC 2008

On Thursday 17 of January 2008 19:21:22 Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:
> it could actually re-merge with Perms

I don't know if this can be done so easily as permissions allow custom types
and so data are serialized. So you cannot perform a direct db access level
check.

OTOH I also like to leave the administrator the choice to not separate
attributes in a own table but remain with permission as a there is not need
to join data.

Maybe will be better to introduce several new drivers and leave the
administrator the freedom to choose, and of course leave DT for BC wtih H3.

Duck