[dev] config problem

Kevin Bednar kevin at k2kmb.org
Fri Jan 18 19:02:29 UTC 2008

Hey all, just installed horde groupware webmail edition, RC1.1. Everything
seems to be working that I have tried so far, except when I go to use
/horde/admin/setup/config.php. It loads fine, and I can go through all the
tabs, change stuff, etc. However, when I click to generate the config I get
the error "There was an error in the configuration form. Perhaps you left
out a required
field." However ALL required fields are filled, and even if I load the page
from scratch, change NOTHING, and simply try to write the file out again I
get the same exact error. This is preventing me from installing the other
apps into the menu so I can test them as well. Anyone have any ideas why
this is happening? I'm running under windows, IIS, PHP 5.2.5. TIA.

Kevin