[dev] Help links

Vilius Šumskas vilius at lnk.lt
Sun Jan 27 12:11:49 UTC 2008

Hi,

> I think maybe the best thing to get people to contribute to the help
> text would be for us to have more of it in the first place.

Let me express myself from the translators point of view.

I'm with Chuck here. Help XML files should be updated more frequently to the current Horde/IMP/etc. versions. The only reason I haven't translated them is because at they moment they are almost useless. This is way I think automatically updating help from wiki is a good iead.

--
  Best Regards,

  Vilius Šumskas
  LNK TV IT manager