[dev] Wicked & public pages

Adam Tauno Williams awilliam at whitemice.org
Mon Jan 28 23:57:23 UTC 2008

I don't know if this is the appropriate place for this question, but the
last message on the wicked@ list suggest it was either being moved here
or to horde at .

I'm testing the Wicked wiki package and wonder if there is something
that needs to be set in order to offer public pages.  Currently if I go
to horde/wicked I get a login screen rather than a default page.
However, using the wiki seems to work when the user is authenticated.

In general I'm interested in Wicked as a wiki because (a) it is build on
the Horde platform and we've been very happy with Horde apps for a
really long time and (b) it is the only wiki I've seen which uses a
"driver" to connect to the backend rather than a hardcoded SQL or
filesystem conneciton.   I've developed drivers to provide groups, auth,
and turba sources to the OpenGroupware.Org groupware server;  I'm
interested in doing similar development to serve Wicked as a wiki front
end to an OpenGroupware project/document store.
--
          Consonance: an Open Source .NET OpenGroupware client.
 Contact:awilliam at whitemiceconsulting.com   http://freshmeat.net/projects/consonance/