[dev] Kronolith RC2 notification issues

eric at knudstrup.org eric at knudstrup.org
Wed Jan 30 22:16:12 UTC 2008

I'm testing out the latest RC releases of Horde and while I'm
impressed with some things, there are a number of things that are
bothersome.
At least sync is much improved :).
The biggest one is that notifications seem to be broken horribly.
I get inline notifications for events that are alarmed for months into
the future.
Whenever I "reload" my browser page I will also get popups in an
apparently infinite loop, also for events alarmed in the distant future.
This is after I enabled then disabled popup notifications after I
noticed they were so badly broken.
I'd help debug/dev, but I find this code difficult to follow.