[dev] Don't harcode permison object name in ansel

Michael Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Sat Feb 2 14:22:12 UTC 2008

Quoting Duck <duck at obala.net>:

> Don't harcode permisson object name. As with different permission drivers
> DataTreeObject_Permission does not exits. Use the Perms::newPermission() as
> this is its purpose.

The problem is, Ansel currently assumes the use of the datatree in
various places . See Ansel_Gallery_Share::setShareOb() for example
(there are many others). So, while this patch won't neccessarily break
anything if your using datatree, Ansel won't play nice right now with
Perms backends other than datatree.

Thanks,
mike

--